Monday, February 20, 2006

Because One Is Never Enough

I've started another blog. Not because I have more to say but because I'm greedy.

Actually, I found that I do have more to say and it doesn't really fit this format. To remedy this I've started Observant Theology, a blog that goes a step deeper than this one. (Maybe two or three steps deeper than this one.) It's a little more formal, a little more detailed, a little more . . . I don't know; it's just more.

So if you find my somewhat religious posts somewhat boring, then this new blog probably isn't for you. (But, of course you should still read it.) And if you find my somewhat religious posts somewhat interesting and you'd like to hear more, then this is definitely something to check out.

The first post is up as a little intro and I'll be following that with more in depth discussions of some of my previous posts here. And whoever is the first to check it out and leave a comment gets a free toaster.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ohhh...I will like that blog...