Saturday, February 11, 2006

It's Beautiful!!!

This week my landlord finally came through. Our new fridge has arrived.

For about a year and a half we've dealt with the ex-fridge. It was old, it was rusty, it was loud, the light socket wouldn't work and it dripped water all over any food too close to the back.

Now we have the uber fridge. It is clean, it is quiet, the light works, it does not drip and it is huge. Now we need more food because it looks too empty. During the winter Jaime doesn't like to go to the store. And when we do go to the store she doesn't want to be there for very long so we purchase about 3 items. This doesn't make sense because you then have to go out the next day and get more food thus creating more trips out into the cold. She resolves this issue by just sending me.

So I plan to buy a lot of perishable items and pack out my bright shiny miracle of modern science as soon as possible. I love refrigeration!

No comments: