Thursday, February 16, 2006

I'm In

Today I got my official letter from OSU saying that I have been accepted into the Near Eastern Languages and Cultures graduate school.

Yes, yes . . . I was irresistible. They took one look at my application and everybody was just falling all over themselves to accept me. I'm sure they're still sitting there stunned by my undergraduate achievements.

Okay, actually, I've been biting my nails for 2 weeks. It only got worse when they called and told me they needed an academic resume in 3 hours and they didn't see fit to tell me why--just that "it would be helpful." I was too busy panicking to press them for more information.

But here I am, holding my acceptance letter, now wondering how I'm going to pay for it. But I'm sure a genius like me can figure that out . . . somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Mazel tov! If you think they were falling over themselves to accept you, just wait until you see them falling over themselves to fund you!!! I promise. Just cross 'funding' right off your list of things to worry about.

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Congrats!