Sunday, July 02, 2006

Celebrating 1,000 hits!

Yes, that's right we have surpassed the 1000 mark! To Celebrate, we're righting about it! We, the management of Luther's Monkey, wish to thank all the little people who have made this blog possible...everyone in Texas that my brother in California somehow knows. Those of you from Canada that also somehow know my brother. Those of you from Columbus, who used to live in California, but do not know my brother. The family and friends who stop by to see what latest boring thing is happening in my life, or question is in my brain, and last but not least all of you searching for Aviv, from Mtv's Fresh Meat Challenge...thank you so much....**smooch, smooch, royalty wave, wipes tears, walks off the wrong side of the stage then ushered to the right side by attractive model**

No comments: