Friday, July 14, 2006

Thank You, BILLIE!!!

This morning we got a knock at the door during breakfast. We thought it was one of the neighborhood pests, er . . . darling children wanting Moira to play. So we sent Moira to open the door but it was NOT a neighborhood pest, it was our neighbor Billie bearing a very special package. It seems that this--ended up in her mailbox instead of ours. Is the mailman trying to kill me?!? I've been waiting for my diploma for a month and a half and he has to give it to our neighbor instead?!? Oh well, that's what I get for not joining the masses for commencement.

Did you notice the name on that diploma? No? Allow me to zoom in a bit for you.

Yes, folks, that's my name on that diploma. Little 'ol me done went and graduated. Yessir!

Allright, allright, I know we already went over this--I finally graduated, blah, blah, blah, eleven years, blah, blah, blah. But now I have my diploma and I get to brag all over again. Yee-haaa!!!

You can't see me, but I'm doing a little dance right now.

Okay, I'm done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so Awesome!

i will do the same dance in April. I have waited 15 years.