Thursday, March 30, 2006

Funding!!

I just received the letter last night offering me a fellowship for OSU! I was planning on being a TA for some of the Bible classes, but I was offered this instead, and I can't do both. So I had a choice:

1) free money without having to do any work, just go to school and read books

or

2) go to school and read books plus put together classes, grade papers and deal with fundies distracting from the point by arguing about if it rained or not before the flood, or if they were literal 24 hour days or if they ate an apple....

hmmm....I think I'll go for the first choice.

Yay for funding!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I CANNOT believe you used the word "fundies." This hardly fits with the tolerant phraseology you espouse, my friend. You are a bad, bad man.

(And I said that in the most tolerant way I could.)

Unknown said...

Your right. I'm sorry. I meant "fundies" in the most positive possible way "fundies" can be taken. If you're reading this and are one, please accept my apologies.