Thursday, March 23, 2006

Spring Break?


So a sunny update from the fabulous beaches of Ft. Lauderdale! Yes, yes. While everyone is cold, wet and miserable in my home town of Columbus, Ohio, I'm enjoying the fun in the sun atmosphere of Ft. Lauderdale. . . . Really!

Whatever you may think, I did not spend my spring break sitting at work in front of a computer, with the phones ringing off the hook...by myself...with no one to talk to....and too busy to really read anything.

No, No! I was enjoying endless sandy beaches, good times and good friends. Wow, what sunsets! Look!


I know we're cast in shadows and you can't see our faces, but here's me and Jaime enjoying a wonderful sunset...really! I've gained about 75 pounds and Jaime's into hats now. That's us allright. We're not experiencing the gray, dismall cold and snowy weather in Columbus; we've got sun and 70's all week. Doing nothing but enjoying the spring weather of Florida....Not the winter weather of Columbus. . . Really. . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know, I wasn't that depressed about Spring Break, a little disappointed maybe but not depressed. But thanks to this post I now feel really miserable.

Thanks Hon.

(Do you write "hon" as in honey like that or are you supposed to write "hun"? When I write "hun" I just think of mongol hordes.)