Friday, September 15, 2006

My Evil Plan is Working Perfectly!!!

I have been given the opportunity of a life time. I have been trying to do less at church, so I can have the flexibility of not being there if I needed the weekend to do work or other important stuff...like hang out with friends. While I did get my stint at the cafe cut in half (every other week), I have some how ended up playing guitar (probably every week) and then last night one of the pastors approached me about putting together a four week introductory class on the Old Testament.

BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Now the challenge will be figuring out how to sneak in some liberal theology without anyone noticing....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't understand your plan--you want to do less at church so you agree to do more? You must need a degree to understand the logic.

Unknown said...

okay jaime, you're not allowed to comment any more. :)

Anonymous said...

Ha, ha! I just did.